Ep 15, CarpeNoctom, Inside the mind of a full-time Bitcoin trader with Josh Olszewicz
In this Wyre Talks, Louis and I are joined by Josh Olszewicz also known as @carpenoctem. Perhaps you already know Josh from when he was on the other side of that trade you got rekted on. A self-taught trader, Josh is widely respected by the community for his no nonsense commentary and excellent analytical ability. it was our pleasure to host him.
- Josh’s trading style as it pertains to risk management, sizing,
instruments, The mindset and habits of a winning trader.
- A profile of the early Bitcoin trading community.
- The impact on the derivative markets in crypto on underlying spot
- The relationship between information asymmetry and technical
analysis, the closest thing a trader has to a roadmap.
- How fundamental indicators can help with predicting BTC price as well
as completely mislead traders.
- Thoughts around current market volatility and this bear cycle.
- Key takeaways for Consensus Invest and how it differed from last
- Price predictions and discourse on ETFs.
Josh’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarpeNoctom
Josh teaching Ichimoku Cloud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3t2Tsn_Imk
You can follow the hosts on Twitter!
Thomas Scaria (host): @tomscaria
Louis Aboud (co-host): @louAboudHogben